Hi all, I am again back with a post for you all and it’s none other than a thanking you post for you all, for all the blessings and love you all have bestowed upon me. I’m happy to say that I am nominated for my first ever blogging award, and I am forever obliged to all those who think I am deserving for this award.😊
This is the Mystery Blogger Award and my nomination comes by way of the ever so hardworking and awesome blogger Astha Srivastava from https://asthaisha13.wordpress.com
Follow her wonderful blog 🙏…if you haven’t already done cuz I am sure you all will definitely find some awesome stuff there….☺️
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Facts about me:
- I’m a bookworm..😛…yes you read that right…I’m just in love with different types of books…I just love to read novels and poems by different writers and if anyone would leave me one day alone with books…then also I won’t mind…😆
- I’m a fitness freak…😇 I just love to maintain my health especially I am in love with Yoga and cycling and I love to perform various yogasanas on regular basis.
- I’m a person in love with adventure sports and travelling.I love to spend my time in the laps of nature…🏞️
My Best Post: Ahhh… according to my observations, I think my best post would be my poem, ” Memories” because it is very emotionally connected to me and I think each and every individual must have had a memory, sad or joyous, associated with their past.🥰
Q1.) What are you completely over and done with?
Well, this is a tough question, because I don’t actually get over something completely… it’s always there at the back of my mind…but to say for now, I would really wish to get over negative thoughts associated with past…cuz.. that’s what is really annoying…and I wish to get over it soon.
Q2.) What’s the most important thing Covid-19 taught you?
To be precise, I would say that this pandemic has many drastic changes in each and everyone’s life. But to say for me, it would be building up of values like self-confidence,time management and self-motivation.
Q3.) What random stranger has had the biggest impact on your life?
It would be my family, in particular my parents, because they have brought me in this beautiful world and so they have made the biggest impact in my life.
Q4.) If you could put your brain in a robot, and live indefinitely, would you?
No…I don’t want to live my life as a robot devoid of emotions and a heart,I would rather live with a heart and a brain as a human being.
Q5.) What do you wish you had more time for?
I wish that I had more time for studies and blogging, cause I am a school going student, and I am desperate to balance time between the both.
Q1.) What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Q2.) What is more important to you: family or success? Why?
Q3.) List two qualities you have developed during lockdown?
Q4.) What is your inspiration behind starting your blog?
Q5.) Name the driving force which motivates you during your low phases and why?
Once again thank you so much for this awesome award…it really means a lot to me…😇
Sakshi Shreya 🥰🥰🥰