Hi Guys, I am back again with a post and I am nominated for a award, Outstanding Blogger Award 😊…I am extremely happy while writting this post and all thanks goes to another great blogger, Jyotsna Shenoy, from artpsychoblog.wordpress.com . I urge you all guys, to go through my her awesome blog.😊
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post,(very important, see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Jyotsna’s Questions and my Answers:
Q1.) Which book(s) have you read/are going to read in the last/next 10 days?Any books released in 2020 that you would like to recommend me?
Well, I have read a novel named, One Arranged Murder by Chetan Bhagat in the last 10 days. And I would love to recommend you this book since it is a suspense thriller romantic novel and I found it awesome.
Q2.) State a fun fact about you that makes you stand out in any generic crowd,do you have any rebellious feature that makes a point in your bio?
Actually, I am an introvert girl. So, it becomes really tough for me to stand out in crowd. I am a person who is more frank when surrounded by less and trustful people. I am not open to all. But, the fun fact is that when I am frank i.e surrounded by trustful people, I always try to exhibit my hidden talents.
I think my simplicity and honesty is my rebellious feature that makes a point in my bio.🙂
Q3.) Give away a couple of your favourite latest Netflix Series or Anime that you would like to watch me?
Well, to answer this, I am not actually a Netflix fan…🤷 But to recommend you I would like to list some of the series:
- Never Have I Ever
- The Haunting of Bly Manor
- The Haunting of Hill House
Q4.) Dogs or Cats (or a third option)…and why?
I will surely choose dogs because I find them really cute and loyal🐶…I just wish to have a pet dog of my own😄
Q5.) Name 3 snacks that figure in your cheat diet?
Actually, I don’t do dieting😅😅but to name a few, that I would like to have in my future cheat diet list, it will be:
- POPCORN🍿: It is actually a high volume for relatively low calories which means we can eat more for less!!!😄😄
- CHOCOLATES: I just love chocolates..there is no specific reason for this choice of mine 😁
- PIZZA🍕: Topped with unlimited veggies can slice calories in half. So, I guess, it’s a great choice🙂
Q6.) What are your pet peeves(Top 3)?
- When people are late or make me run late.
- The feel of chalk.
- When someone misspells my name.
Q7.) For how long could you possibly unplug and stay clear from any social media (time in minutes/hours/days? )
Since I am a school going student, in this year of pandemic, our education is mobile oriented, so I think I can unplug myself for maximum of 2-3 days.
- List 3 instances in which you have messed up a situation.
- Suppose if it’s the end of life on our planet Earth and everyone is going to die,and you have got a rocket to another safe planet,then whom would you like to accompany along with you and why?
- List a habit of yours which you dislike and why?
- Name a famous personality whom you admire and why?
- List some of the things which would you accompany with you on a trip to a lonely Island.
- What is your dream job and why?
- List 3 things for which you are proud on yourself.
1. Anushree Srivastava- ashree2412blogspot.wordpress.com
2. Chasing the Maximum Life: chasingthemaximumlife.wordpress.com
3.) Passionate_Parth: poetry.p2.blog
4.) Rtistic: aratibanstola.wordpress.com
5.) The REKHA SAHAY Corner! :rekhasahay.com
6.) Top Tamil Talk: toptamiltalk.blog
7.) Ashish Vision: ashishvision.wordpress.com
8.) harishharplani02: amarkahaniya.wordpress.com
9.) Take Life Easy: onlineashish.com
10.) HONEY SIDE UP: oyindamolaibrahim.wordpress.com
Thank you everyone for your love and support…😊😊